Friday, February 12, 2016

{Friday Favorites} 2.12.16

Happy Friday!!! Obviously I am just a tad bit excited for the weekend to be here. And the best thing happened the other day! My company agency to give us Monday off for Presidents Day! Woop woop 3 days weekend, here I come! Tonight I get to spend a fun evening out with my girls for a "Galantine's" get together. Cheesecake Factory and a movie. Can't wait!

It was a tough week but such a good week. Now onto some of my favorites from the week:

ONE >>> Last Saturday night I went to the Rock and Worship Roadshow with some friends. There were so many great bands including Jeremy Camp, Newsboys, Mandissa, and many more. It was a much needed night of worship!

TWO >>> Sunday was Super Bowl Sunday! Of course it's always a fun night spent eating way too much junk food and watching the game.

THREE >>>  Xīnnián kuàilè! Monday was Chinese New Year, my favorite holiday in China. It's definitely not the same here but it's a holiday I want to continue celebrating.

FOUR >>> My Monday night girls life group started a new study, Seemless by Angie Smith! Angie is the wife of Todd Smith who is one of the members of the Christian band, Selah. I saw Angie speak last March and I loved her. I am only one week in but already her study is so good. I am excited to see her speak again this March.

I hope you all had a fabulous week and a great weekend! We will see you back here on Monday!
 photo signature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...