Happy Monday! I promised that I would post the recipe for the Lo Mein noodles I made for Chinese New Year and here it is! I have actually made this recipe once more since then because it's so good and that easy.
- 1 (8 oz) package spaghetti noodles
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil (I used Grapeseed Oil)
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 large carrots, cut into large matchsticks
- 1/2 Tbsp. sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain. Rinse spaghetti with cold water to cool; drain.
- Whisk soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, honey, and ground ginger together in bowl. Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat. Cook and stir celery, carrots, sweet onion, and green onion in the hot oil until slightly tender, 5 to 7 minutes; add spaghetti and sauce mixture. Continue to cook, tossing to mix, until the noodles and sauce are hot, about 5 minutes.
That's all there is to it! Serve hot and enjoy! If you really want an Asian flair, eat with chopsticks. :)