Sunday, June 5, 2016

Heading East


I am currently hanging out in the Houston airport waiting for my flight to Tokyo and then onto Seoul. I figured it was a good time to revive this old blog of mine, since it really only comes back to life when I travel! 

I have the incredible opportunity to travel back to Korea again for two weeks. It's a beautiful country and culture and I'm excited to have the opportunity to explore it once again. It will look very similar to my trip last summer but also a few new things that I have not experienced yet. 


Packing is never my favorite part, but I do make a game out of seeing how light I can pack. I had to check two suitcases with Dillon things, but my personal belongings all fit into my carry-on's. Yes, it's a talent of mine. Don't judge if I'm wearing the same clothes in all my pictures for the next two weeks.


After hardly sleeping last night with all that was on my mind, I was up at 3:30 this morning to finish up some last minute things before heading off to the airport for my 6:30 flight. Whoever thought that flights leaving this early was a good idea... "ugh" is all I have to say. I was able to doze off for a bit on my short hour flight from Tulsa. 

Next stop.... Tokyo! One of these days maybe I'll actually make it into Japan and not just the airport which I have visited several times.

Iff you want to follow along, I'll probably be updated Instagram much more frequently than my blog. You can find me at: annelifjohnson.
 photo signature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...