Friday, March 18, 2016

{Friday Favorites} 3.18.16


Once again, it's Friday! It's been such a good week and the fun still isn't over! Tonight and tomorrow I am attending the Extraordinary Women's Conference. I went last year and it was excellent! Can't wait to hear some great speakers such as Angie Smith and Kacey Van Norman and a concert from one of my favorite Christian artists, Natalie Grant! Her music has really spoken to my heart over the years but I have never seen her in concert. I can't wait! Some favorites from the week:

ONE >>> The week started out with going to Winter Jam on Sunday night! As usually Sidewalk Prophets, Matthew West, Lauren Dangle, and For King and Country, were all awesome. Already can't wait until next year!

TWO >>> On Monday, I celebrated my 30 (!) birthday. I can't say that I've really been looking forward to it, but turns out it wasn't so bad. I took the day off of work, slept in, went out for coffee with a good friend, opened many cards that were waiting for me in my mailbox, and had dinner with some amazing friends! 

THREE >>> My parents bought me a NutriBullet for my birthday! So far I absolutely love it! I am continually amazed at how quickly it blends.

FOUR >>> Spring is in the air! The buds and flowers are coming out and it has been gorgeous weather in the 70's all week. If only it could always stay this beautiful all year round.

Happy Friday, friends. I hope you all have an awesome weekend! 
 photo signature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...