Friday, March 11, 2016

{Friday Favorites} 3.11.16


I don't even know all that happened this week, all I know is that I'm so excited for the weekend! This next week there is a whole lot of fun going on. On Sunday, Winter Jam will be in Tulsa! Crowder, Sidewalk Prophets, Matthew West, and so many more great Christian artists! Then on Monday, I celebrate the big 3-0. How in the world am I about to turn 30?! Then next weekend, I am going to the Extraordinary Women's Conference with some friends. I went last year and it was so powerful. Can't wait to hear some more great speakers this year! Now onto some favorites from the week:

ONE >>> On Monday, it was my Mom and older brother, Seth's, birthdays! 

TWO >>> One of the things I really miss with living so far away from my family, is watching my brother's baseball games. Thankfully, once in a while they live stream them! I was about to watch my brother, Tage, play. Between watching and texting my Dad, who was at the game, I felt like I was there!

THREE >>> Last Monday was 1/2 Frappuccino's at Starbucks! Always an excuse to go grab one. Also, Starbucks is so much closer to our new office which may just be a little too convenient.

FOUR >>> Even though it was cloudy, rainy, and overcast all week, we really needed the rain. I am thankful for a rainy week every once in a while. Of course, I'd rather be at home, curled up on the couch with a book rather than at work.

FIVE >>> Things are settling in at the office after the big move. Thankful to be moved and know where most things are!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...