Monday, March 14, 2016

A New Decade

30. How in the world did THAT happen? I think it hard to believe because so much of the time I still feel like I am 25! Until I stay out late at night (like I did last night) and it takes me several days to recover. THEN I feel like I am getting older. :)


Birthdays have a way of making you look back and reflecting on life and all that the Lord has done. I am not going to lie, leading up to my 30th has been hard. I know that really it's just another year and another number. My heart breaks a little when I think about all the hopes and dreams that have not come true yet that I really thought would by now. But then I remind myself that God's plan and timing is always perfect. Never late, never early, but always on time.


When I woke up this morning, on my 30th birthday, my heart was full of peace. I am excited for this next decade of life. Excited to see what the Lord has in store. I want to live right where He has me. Rather than being anxious or nervous for the future, I want to live in anticipation of what He is doing to do.

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more 
than all we ask or imagine, 
according to his power 
that is at work within us"
~ Ephesians 3:20
 photo signature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...