Friday, February 26, 2016

{Friday Favorites} 2.26.16

Oh my goodness, I don't know if I have every been so happy for it to be Friday. This has been the longest week ever and it's still not quite over. We are moving offices and do you have any idea how many files there are from an agency who have been doing adoptions for over 40 years?! It's a lot of files. I've been packing tote after tote full of files. Yesterday was the big moving day. Today is hopefully the "getting organized day."Enough about that since it's a little stressful and on to some favorites from the week:

ONE >>> On Tuesday, my sweet sister celebrated her 15th birthday! How in the world is she 15?! Seems like yesterday I met her for the very first time. Read more about thoughts on her birthday here

TWO >>> I've been following these twin boys who were conjoined in China. They are from my sister's home province of Guizhou. They were successfully separated this week! Praise God!

THREE >>> Even though the move has been stressful, it's going to be so nice once everything is in and organized. 

Honestly, that's all I can think of regarding favorites for the week. What can say, it's been a long week.

Happy Friday!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have had a long week. Moving is sure stressful! My sister also had her birthday this week. Hope you have a great weekend! Linking up after you at the pick :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...