Friday, November 21, 2014

{Adoption Awareness Month} SUPPORT


Continuing with my National Adoption Awareness Month blog series. Make sure you read my previous posts on other ways you can make a difference in a child's life: Pray, Go, and Give.

I spent several years in China and I relied on my faithful supporters from all over the world to partner with me in the work I was doing. Asking for support and for people to partner with you financially is a very humbling experience and I can't say it's something that I enjoy doing. What I learned from the humbling experience of support raising is that often times people WANT TO GIVE. They maybe are not able to go on their own but want to play a role and giving is a way that they can be involved!

Don't know of an individual serving on the mission field but still want to support? There are many families who are in the process of bringing precious children home. Adoption is expensive and many families take a leap of faith to bring their children home.

Not sure who to give too? My good friend, Meredith, just recently arrived back in China to work with orphans for the next year! She has taken a leap of faith and trusting God with the finances for her year overseas. Please prayerfully consider giving to her!

Have questions? I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...