Monday, November 24, 2014

{Adoption Awareness Month} SPONSOR


November is National Adoption Awareness Month and I am doing a series of how you can make a difference in the life of an orphan. Whether it's through praying, giving, going, supporting, or sponsoring, you CAN make a difference! I don't believe that everyone is called to adopt, but I do strongly believe we are all called to do something.

Today I am focusing on sponsoring a child. You can sponsor a child through many great organizations. A child's sponsorship usually costs around $35/month. That is right... only $35 a month to make a difference in a child's life. Of course this specific foster home is near and dear to my heart and you can sponsor a child here!

There are also some other great organizations:

Compassion International
World Vision
Orphan Outreach
New Day Foster Home


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...