Monday, December 9, 2013

Nothing Like...

There is nothing like a hot cup of tea on a cold, winter day.
I am a coffee girl at heart. There is nothing quite like a cup of hot coffee to wake up to in the morning, but after living in China for the last few years, tea has definitely grown on me.
And on a cold, snowy day? Tea it is. Especially when it's gingerbread Christmas tea.
What makes it EVEN better? Sitting in front of a beautifully lit tree (I love this out of focus picture),
 wrapping Christmas presents.
 Oh, add a little Christmas music and I'm all set for a day inside, staying warm.
This may or may not have been the way I spent day. You decide.
Sidenote: Don't you love the mug? I gave it to my Mom for Christmas when I went away to college. That was when I was an hour drive from home and thought it was so far away! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...