Friday, December 27, 2013

Beijing: Great Wall of China

Okay, so even though this is my third time to visit the Great Wall, it is still very impressive. 


I mean honestly... how can anyone build anything on these mountains?!


The view never gets old.


Thaddeus on the Great Wall! Does he look cold or what?







Our tour guide decided not to go onto the wall with us and now I know why! The section we went to was all stairs. We hardly made it to the first tower since we were so exhausted! All that to say, this is the only picture we have of the two of us but we have it!


What a handsome guy.






Posing next to the canon.






It was a really fun day and one we will remember forever. Guangzhou, here we come!



1 comment:

  1. I love to travel different places in world. I was planning to go China to sew its different places and to collect info about its culture and traditions. So thanks for sharing this blog as it provides me some info about China. Well if you want to know more about different China Attractive Places then check this out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...