Thursday, October 31, 2013

Month of Thankfulness

"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever."
Psalm 106:1
There is so much to be thankful for. I for one, do not give enough thanks and praise to God for who He is, what He’s done, and what He has given me.

For the month of November, I am going to try to change that. Today is the 1st of November and the season of thankfulness. There are 28 days leading up to Thanksgiving and for those 28 days, I’m going to attempt to blog each day about something I am thankful for. Some will be serious, some will be silly. But all will be full of thanksgiving. Now I know this past week, I have been an awful blogger so this will indeed be a challenge, but I am going to try it, because I feel that it is important to give thanks to God for what He has done. It is something that I do not do enough of. 
There will be other blog posts thrown in there throughout the month but the “thankfulness blogs” will each get their own post. Please join me in giving thanks to God and all He has done. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...