Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Spider Rings

My friend Laura, sent me a care package last week. And among other wonderful things (like candy corn, stickers, and leaves from home) there were spider rings!
 I wasn't sure how the kids would react to them at first as for some reason they really don't like bugs. I mean, come on.... my preschool class is currently all boys! Don't most boys like bugs?
 Well let me tell you... they sure LOVE these rings! I have kept them in the preschool room and they only get to wear them during class time. I will catch them occasionally just gazing at their spider rings.... it's too cute.
 Nope, not scared one bit. I even made a big spider out of paper and they were a little unsure at first until I had the spider start bringing them treats. Now they say, "thank you, Spider!"
 Spider rings unite!
Thank you, Laura! The kids love them!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...