Friday, November 1, 2013

Day 1 of Thankfulness: My Parents

I am thankful for my parents.
There is so much to be thankful for and as I have been thinking about this, two people come to mind. My Mom and Dad. I have been blessed with amazing parents. Parents who love me, encourage me to go where God is leading, and will stand with me no matter what I decide to do. My parents are my biggest support system. When I first felt called to China, it was very hard for them, but they knew that God was calling me and they have supported me through it all.

As I look back on the last year and a half and all that has happened, I can’t help but smile when I think of my parents. I have grown so much through this experience, but so have they. And we have grown together. I am so blessed that I have not only supportive parents, but Godly parents. Parents that will pray for and with me and encourage me in Christ. We have drawn closer this last year a half and I know that all the praise and honor goes to God and God alone. I love that I can call, text, or email them to pray for me and I know that they will.

They are such a blessing to me and I love them so very much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...