Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 13 of Thankfulness: Music

I am thankful for music.

I am definitely not the most musical person in the world, but it has always been such a special part of my life. I attempted learning the piano when I was younger, but I never practiced. I would love to learn how to play the guitar one day, but still haven’t tried it. We always had Christian music playing in our house and that has still stayed with me today. I love having music on in the background while I work, cook, or when relaxing. My family also leads worship at my Church once a month. I was a part of this for several years before moving to China.


There is something so soothing and special about music. I especially love worship music. The Bible talks a lot about music and how much the Lord loves it. We are meant to use it to give thanks and praise to our Creator and Father above. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...