Friday, November 1, 2013

Day 2 of Thankfulness: My Siblings

I am thankful for my siblings.

Growing up in a big family of 7 children was a blast and I would not change it for an instant. No, we didn't get everything we necessarily wanted but we did have everything we needed. We fought, we argued, we picked on each other, but we loved each other too. 
As we get older, it'll be fun to see where we all end up and what we end up doing. My older brother, Seth, is married and so we have added my sister-in-law, Cindy, and my two nephews to our growing family. I love it.
I can't wait to see all these crazy kids in less than 3 weeks. It's crazy and it's hectic trying to keep up with every one, but each one of them is such a blessing. And I wouldn't have it any other way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...