Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hospital

I know I have shard with several of you as to what hospitals are like in China. Hard. To. Explain. Anyways, when I was there a few weeks ago, I finally snapped a few pictures to try and give you an idea. 

This is outside of the operating room. I have spent many hours here praying over our children who are through that white, glass door ahead. When the child is done, they are wheeled through that door and all these nosy people "look and scrutinize observe" before the patient is wheeled into their recovery room. I don't know about you, but right after I come out of surgery, I do NOT want a bunch of strangers staring at me! But that's exactly what happens. So hopefully this picture gives you an idea of what it's like.
These little guys? I think they are just the cutest. They are all over the Children's Hospitals in GZ. My favorite is the bear with the glasses. : )
 View of GZ at night. Took this on the bus on my way home after meeting Peanut in the hospital last month.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...