Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sunday Snapshot: Sister Like Sister

A few days before I left to return to the lovely land of China, Kiah and two of my good friends decided to take a trip to the overview park near me since it was such a gorgeous day. 

And of course, my camera came along. 
Kiah was in her "goofy mood" and all I wanted was a nice picture of the two of us.
Well.... 10 shots later, we got one.
And here is the process it took to get there. 
Sorry, know this post is very picture heavy!

Take 1...
 Take 2...
 Take 3...
 Take 4...
 Take 5... (although this one is actually cute!)
 Take 6... (I won't be able to do this much longer!)
 Take 7...
 Take 8...
 Take 9...
 And finally, take 10 (although not sure what's up with my arm in this picture... oh well)!
Yes, we really ARE like this in real life.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...