Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sunday Snapshot: Birthday Celebration

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of you who wished me a Happy 27th Birthday!
I received birthday wishes and blessings from friends all over the world and I felt so loved and special.
Thank you for helping to make my 27th birthday such a memorable one.
 This past Thursday was my actual birthday and was also the day that we celebrated our "March birthdays" in the foster home. 
Therefore, I got to share my special day with two precious kiddos as well as our Director's wife (her birthday was the day after mine)! 
So much more special when you get so share your birthday with others!
What did we do? 
We ate LOT'S of cake of course!
 And Chinese cakes are absolutely gorgeous as you can tell.
Very elaborate (like most things in China) and decorated with fruit. 
Southern China cakes are much better than northern China cakes in my opinion.
This little Sweetheart will celebrate her 1st birthday on the 23rd of this month. 
Since I will just miss it,we wanted to make sure we celebrated before I went home for a 2 month stay since well.... we all know she is near and dear to my heart. 
 What do you think? Do these boys like cake?!
 Little Man could not get enough!
Gem celebrated her 2nd birthday on the 11th. 
Such a sweet girl who will be such a blessing to a family one day!
 Sweetheart had enough partying for one day and went into hiding. 
Thank you again for the birthday blessings!
Looking forward to all that the Lord has in store for me in this upcoming year!




2 comments:

  1. Love these photos! Nothing like frosting on the face and fingers of babes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing my daughter lived in a foster home in Fengcheng, Jiangxi I am so grateful for all of the people that took care of her before we could bring her home. I hope you had a great birthday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...