Friday, March 15, 2013

Will You Help??

Meet my dear friend, Ruth!
Ruth and I lived together back in 2010 which was my first trip to China.
Since then I went home and have since been back, but Ruth? 
She has been living in China for over 3 years now (!) loving the orphaned and the fatherless!
She has such a heart for these precious children.
Ruth is in the process of adopting a little girl from China!
And as we all know, adopting from China is expensive.
Being on the other side of the world is difficult for many reasons, especially when you are trying to raise support to bring a little one home.

Ruth has some large adoption expenses coming up.
Will you consider helping her bring her precious daughter home?
We are the body of Christ and we are called to love the "orphaned and the fatherless."

"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." (John 14:18)

Maybe your family isn't called to adopt.
But you can help someone else adopt.

Ruth is taking this huge leap of faith to bring her daughter home. 
Can you take a leap of faith and help her do that?

Check out her blog here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...