Thursday, November 15, 2012

Technical Difficulties


Now that I'm back in China, it's always fun dealing with the internet. I have been unable to get onto facebook or my blog from my computer due to elections going on in China. Hopefully next week things will be back to "normal" and I can regularly post again. I was spoiled being in Thailand and able to access any site!

My trip back was long but uneventful. Arrived back at my apartment at 10:30 a.m. yesterday (Thursday) morning. After a good nights rest (slept almost 13 straight hours...) I'm trying to get caught up on being gone a week. It's wonderful being back and received lots of hugs and kisses yesterday afternoon when I came over to the foster home. As fun as it is traveling and visiting new places, I sure miss these little ones.

Hopefully will be able to post normally soon. Thanks for your patienc!

Anneli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...