Monday, July 23, 2012

Reflection

I will be leaving China in just 4 days.

As I prepare to pack to go home for a month, I can’t help but reflect on my time in China so far.

So much has happened. God has done so many things in my life and in my heart.

As excited as I am to spend some time with my family and friends, I will miss this place.

This country that I have come to love.

I feel like I am a completely different person than who I was back in March when I arrived here.

Yes, I’m still Anneli. But there is something deeper.

My heart is healing.

I am finding joy.

A joy in Christ like I’ve never known before.

A peace that I have never known before.

A peace that passes all understanding.

And all of that, makes it worth it.

Anneli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...