Saturday, July 21, 2012

Dim Sum

Dim sum is a tradition in southern China.

It is when you order many different snacks or smaller Chinese dishes. Now for the girl who LOVES to eat, I am a huge fan of dim sum! You sit around talking (could be for hours) and eating.

This is only my second time having it and it was once again, wonderful.

I’m trying to get as much Chinese food as I can since I leave for the states in a week!

I made sure to document all the dishes…

<Samsung i85, Samsung VLUU i85>

Very common Chinese vegetable. Was delicious, just hard to eat with chopsticks!

 

<Samsung i85, Samsung VLUU i85>

My FAVORITE. Tasted like fried dough. Delicious. : )

 

<Samsung i85, Samsung VLUU i85>

Sticky rice with vegetables and peanuts.

 

<Samsung i85, Samsung VLUU i85>

Some sort of shrimp roll

 

<Samsung i85, Samsung VLUU i85>

Another roll filled with meat

 

<Samsung i85, Samsung VLUU i85>

These noodle type things were stuffed with pork and vegetables. It was also difficult to eat (so slippery!) but was delicious!

 

<Samsung i85, Samsung VLUU i85>

shrimp dumplings

 

<Samsung i85, Samsung VLUU i85>

Tasted like a ginger snap cookie in jello form. Was pretty good!

 

<Samsung i85, Samsung VLUU i85>

My favorite…. fried noodles in curry. YUMMY!

As much as I’m looking forward to some American food, I will miss my rice and noodles!

Anneli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...