Saturday, May 5, 2012

My New Friend

No folks, that is NOT a tennis racket. It is actually……..

A bug zapper!!!!!

Who would have thought?! I found out very early on from being here that there are a LOT OF MOSQUITOES. And mosquitoes love me for some reason. They have been having a field day on my legs! Therefore, I invested in one of these babies! You turn it on and when you see a mosquito… “zzzz.” Yep, you zap them.

It is WONDERFUL. And yes, I am admitting it to the whole blogging world that I have a mosquito murderer. Oops….

(I feel like my brother, Tage, would LOVE THIS!)

Anneli

1 comment:

  1. Love the zapper! Sounds like you might need some Avon Skin-So-Soft ... excellent on keeping bugs away and it smells good too.
    And "Tage?" Thinking I'm going to need a run down of all your brother's names--they are TOOO cool! No wonder they put you in charge of the naming department at NDS. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...