Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas in the Air

Merry Christmas Eve!!! As I reflect on this Christmas eve, I can’t help but stand in awe of God’s goodness and love. I look back to last year at this time and how much of my life has changed since then. I Presently have a great job, am preparing to move to China and look forward to the future and all that the Lord has in store. This is going to be a special Christmas for me. Not only because of this tough year I’ve had and how God has been faithful through all of it but since it may be my last Christmas home for a few years. But just like Thanksgiving, rather than being sad about it, I’m enjoying it. Life is full of changes and not all change is bad it’s just different. And I sure how many changes coming up in these next few months. But God is faithful and I’m excited for all that He has in store for me in 2012.

002

001

 

003

005

“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government shall be on His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”

~Isaiah 9:6

imagesCAAGB2B4_thumb2Anneli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...