Friday, January 28, 2011

Kiah’s January Update

I was super excited this morning when I had an update on baby Kiah in my inbox!!! I can’t believe she’s ‘s a year already, she’s getting so big. She also celebrated her 1st birthday a few weeks ago and is doing SO very well. Here is her update I received and a picture of course. : )

~~~~~~~

Kiah is 1 Year  Old.
Kiah's nanny wrote this update:
Kiah grows prettier with each passing day.  She is recovering well from her recent surgery but we still need to limit the amount of food and milk that she is given.   If she is hungry and notices one of the nannies heading toward the kitchen, she will crawl over in that direction and will watch as the food is being prepared.  She also will make “ah, ah” sounds as if to say, “I am hungry and I need food.”   Kiah is protective of her food and will push the other children away if they come near here while she is eating.
Kiah likes to try and talk with the other children and can now stand up when she is trying to grab a hold of something.  She tries to dance to the music also.   It is a joy to take care of Kiah and our wish is that she continues to be happy and healthy!

January 2011

 

Anneli

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your Kiah updates with us... they always put a smile on my face! :) Love that girl ~ and so good to hear how she is doing since her surgery, as I often wonder.

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...