Thursday, January 6, 2011

Congrats Jacob & Carrie!!!

On January 5, 2011, my dear friends, Jacob and Carrie welcomed their first child, a precious baby girl, Cora Eve in the the world. For those of you who don’t know Jacob and Carrie or “know” them, they are dear friends of mine. They have given the last 3 years of their lives to the fatherless, the orphans in China. They have loved these kids unconditionally and have been such a blessing in the lives of so many people by being the hands and feet of Jesus to the kids at NDFH. Many of the other volunteers who I worked with, first found out about New Day through Carrie’s blog. She is an excellent writer and has a way of bringing you to tears in her blog posts. I, however, had not heard of them until I met them in China last January. What an amazing couple and truly an inspiration for me.

Jacob, Carrie, and Cora will be leaving China in February to return to the states for good. After almost 3 1/2 years of service to New Day, they will return to their families and friends in Texas. Will you partner with me in prayer for them? I can’t imagine leaving after 3 1/2 years. It was hard enough leaving after just 4 months! However this is the best thing for their family at this time.  My prayers and blessings to Jacob, Carrie and Cora as they continue the Lord’s work wherever He may lead.

Anneli

1 comment:

  1. I've bee thinking about them a lot lately, as their final days in China are coming to an end. I know it is bitter-sweet for them. I can only imagine the emotions they are feeling at this time. We ae praying for them, too. It's time for a new season in their life to begin. Praying that God leads their every step and gives them His peace... THE peace that passes ALL understanding! He is faithful! <><

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...