Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm home!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm officially home. Flew into Buffalo about 11 p.m. Friday night after 24 hours of traveling and got home about 1 a.m. Saturday. Had a get together with friends and family Saturday night, was so nice to see everyone. Great to be home but I miss China so much already, especially the kids. Will continue to post pictures from my experiences in China. Thanks for all your thougths and PRAYERS (so wonderful to be able to write that) for these past 4 months. The question I've most commonly received so far since I've gotten home is "when are you going back?" To answer that question, have no idea and not sure if it'll be China again. I really feel a strong pull to go overseas again but not sure if it'll be China or not. Continuing to seek His guidance and leading. He'll let me know when and where when the time is right. At the moment I'm just trying to get over jetlag and spend time with family and friends and get used to life back in the states (which is a lot more difficult than I thought). Please be praying for me especially this week. I miss the kids so much and life in China.

1 comment:

  1. praying for you Anneli!
    Please keep praying for us.
    We still haven't got our TA... ugh!
    Thank you again for all you did for Adahlyn while you were with her.
    You have blessed us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...