Friday, May 14, 2010

Almost There

I'm back in the states! Am currently in the Newark, NJ airport waiting for my flight to Buffalo. Have about an hour a half until I leave. I'm so anxious to get home. Flight from Beijing was long but uneventful. Will post more once I get home. Thanks so much for your PRAYERS (so nice to be able to write that) these past 4 months. I have felt each and every one of them. God did some amazing things these past few months. Excited to be back in the states but sad as well. Have only been here a few hours and already miss China. Please be praying for me these next few days as I get over jetlag, adjust to life in the states again, spend time with my family and friends and try not to cry too much over missing the kids.
 
I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...