Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Few Favorites

Here are a couple favorite pictures from today. After almost 3 months of living here, I have finally gotten a cute picture of Khloe. Okay, so really the're all cute but I finally got a picture of her with her adorable smile. The other two are of Raegan and Jennifer. I have been sneaking upstairs in the afternoons and spending time with the babies. They are so precious!
 
The weather is finally turning beautiful. It wasn't quite as warm as yesterday but we still enjoyed a day outside soaking up the sunshine for our break. Victoria and I have been spending out English lessons outside as well as it is just too nice to be inside. I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! Those are sweet photos. And as I've heard, Khloe's smile can be hard to catch on camera. I learned that she isn't a fan of the spotlight...the 'camera' spotlight that is. So I'm glad you were able to catch her cute smile today!

    Thanks...I needed that!! :)


    hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of Khloe is adorable. She certainly does have the cutest smile.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...