Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Addison

This is Addison. Addison is 2 1/2 and is waiting for her forever family. She is absolutely adorable and is one of the many chidlren that I would take home with me in a heartbeat if I could. Please continue to be thinking about this precious little girl and that she will be matched soon. I love these kids dearly and it breaks my heart that many of them are not matched yet. Please be thinking about her.
 
What a beautiful day we had today! I was outside during English lessons with Drew and Victoria with just a long sleeved shirt on (okay, I honestly could have had a coat on but took advantage of the warmer weather). We are all ready for spring weather to come soon.
 
Thanks so much for all your thoughts and sweet emails. They are such an encouragement to me!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad I found your blog. I loved the pictures of Drew and Vicotora and have already ordered them all.

    Is Addison on the list, is she paper ready???

    Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Mandi, I feel so blessed to have learned of your blog. The many photos you have of Khloe, not to mention the obvious love you have for her, has truly blessed my heart! I love meeting young people who have such a servant's heart and a love for the orphans.

    And just an FYI, I happen to know someone who is in the process of trying to adopt Addison. They are a wonderful Christian family, so please pray for favor for them in the midst of their process.

    These are GREAT photos of sweet Addi...she is such a hunny! :)

    Blessings,
    ~ Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...