Saturday, October 24, 2009

No turning back!!!

It's officially "official." I'm going to China! I just bought my ticket and so all of a sudden it is starting to feel more real. I will be flying out of Buffalo on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 8:30 a.m. and will be arriving back in Buffalo on Friday, May 14, 2010 at 10:52 p.m. I even got to pick my seats! : )
 
Keep me in your prayers. Things are starting to happen fast now. I just bought my ticket, am working on my visa application, getting ready to send out my support letters and am just trying to process all of this and that it's really happening. I mean, 5 moths ago I was NOT planning on going to China and now I have a ticket. It's just all hitting me. God is giving me the peace that I need. I feel Him smiling down on me right now since I am finally obeying His calling. Even though it's right there are still nerves involved!
 
Keep praying!
 
 
~Anneli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...