Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Visa application

Now that I got my plane ticket booked, I'm working on my visa application. I need to get another passport picture taken so I'm hoping do do that Friday and then hopefully getting my visa application mailed out Saturday or Monday. Things are starting to happen here!
 
I got my support letters mailed out Monday so now it's just a waiting game. This is the part that is the hardest for me to trust God with, the money. However surprisingly, I'm doing okay with it. I have NO idea how all the money will be provided, but I'm praying that the Lord will provide. I just put a total of $1300 on my credit card for my plane ticket and visa so rather scary but I know God WILL provide as He always does. If you are intersted in supporting me but did not receive a letter, please email me at afj2016@yahoo.com  and I will be happy to send you one.
 
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. There is no way that I would be able to do all of this without you all!
 
 
~Anneli

1 comment:

  1. praying for you in the money game as we are there too!

    hugs,
    Tami
    PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
    www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...