Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Update

Hey Everyone!

Well today was officially my last day of nannying for the Lawton children. It's bittersweet as I will really miss them a lot but also ready to move on. I will be moving to Mission Meadows on Sunday (June 14th) for the summer so I'm really excited about that. I think that God is going to do some amazing things for the summer.

There is nothing to report on for the job search for the fall. Since I'm still 2 months away from being able to actually start a position, it's still a little early to try and find a job. I continue to keep praying about it for the Lord's guidance in this situation and that He will put me exactly where He wants me. I would welcome your prayers in this area as it is hard for me to now know what's going on!

If you want to get a hold of me this summer, you can always email me at as I will check my email a few times a week. I also enjoy snail mail at:

Anneli Johnson
C/O Mission Meadows
PO Box #32
Dewittville, NY 14728

I will keep you all updated as best I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...