Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Survey

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Anneli
Birthday:March 14, 1986
Birthplace:Erie, PA
Current Location:Olean, NY
Eye Color:brown
Hair Color:brown
Height:5'4"
Right Handed or Left Handed:right handed
Your Heritage:Swedish
The Shoes You Wore Today:my pink gym shoes!
Your Weakness:I'm emotional
Your Fears:the future
Your Perfect Pizza:cheese & peperoni
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Get a job at a China adoption agency
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:LOL
Thoughts First Waking Up:Uh.... I hate waking up.....
Your Best Physical Feature:my eyes
Your Bedtime:midnight
Your Most Missed Memory:swimming : (
Pepsi or Coke:pepsi
MacDonalds or Burger King:Burger King
Single or Group Dates:depends
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton Ice Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla:Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee:COFFEE!!!!!!!
Do you Swear:no
Do you Sing:yes
Have you Been in Love:no
Do you want to go to College:I'm almost DONE with college!
Do you want to get Married:yes
Do you belive in yourself:yes
Do you get Motion Sickness:yes
Do you think you are Attractive:I don't know, I guess
Are you a Health Freak:nope
Do you get along with your Parents:yes
Do you like Thunderstorms:yes
Do you play an Instrument:no, but wish I did
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:no
In the past month have you Smoked:no
In the past month have you been on Drugs:no
In the past month have you gone on a Date:no
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:yes
In the past month have you eaten a box ofsp;Dreos:no
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:eww no
In the past month have you been on Stage:no
In the past month have you been Dumped:no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:no
Ever been Drunk:nope
Ever been called a Tease:yes
Ever been Beaten up:no
Ever Shoplifted:no
How do you want to Die:In my sleep
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:work with international adoptions
What country would you most like to Visit:China
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:brown
Favourite Hair Color:brown
Short or Long Hair:short
Height:at least 6'
Weight:not fat
Best Clothing Style:don't care
Number of Drugs I have taken:none
Number of CDs I own:a lot
Number of Piercings:just my ears
Number of Tattoos:none
Number of things in my Past I Regret:too many to count

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...