Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A little bit about myself

Welome to my blog and I thought I would introduce myself a little bit and the point of this blog. My name is Anneli Johnson and I will be 22 years old on Friday (yeah!). I'm a senior at St.Bonaventure University with a major in Sociology concentrating in Social Work and a Spanish minor. I will be graduating on May 11, 2008!!! I'm so excited! I also swam competatively Division I here at Bonas for 4 years and have been swimming since I was 7. I'm officially retired though as of February 23, 2008 which is really weird. Hard to stop when you've been doing something for 15 years. I had a pretty successful career including qualifying for Olympic trials, NCAA consideration times and qualifying for Senior Nationals. I also won the 100 breast in the Atlantic 10 conference in 2005 and 2008. But that's enough about me.

I am the second oldest of 7 children. My older brother Seth (25) and then my younger brothers, Cael (19), Asa (16), Thaddeus (14) & Tage (12) as well as my younger sister Kiah (7). We adopted Kiah from the Guizhou province of China on May 26, 2002 and she is the joy of my life. Kiah's adoption inspired me to go into international adoption as a career and so that is what I'm doing.

I decided that I'd make this blog to keep my friends and family updated on my life and where I'm at. Since I'll be graduating in a few months and moving to who know's where, I thought it would be nice to be updated.

Right now I'm working on a resume as well as finding a job. I will also be posting pictures and updates of my family on this site as well.

Please visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...