Thursday, January 21, 2016

Friendversary

Facebook informed today that it was one year ago that I met these three lovely ladies. This past year has been a blast and it's thanks to these girls. They welcomed me with open arms and always made me feel included and loved from that first night we met.


I had just moved to Tulsa just over a month earlier and was stepping out of my comfort zone to check out a ladies Life group in the area. I have been blessed to have incredible women a part of my life and I knew if there was even a chance of me liking Tulsa, I had to meet some girls to hang out with. I am so glad I stepped out of my comfort zone and went to that Life group a year ago.


It has been an amazing year with lot's of laughter and memories being made.

So thankful for these friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...