Friday, January 22, 2016

{Friday Favorites} 1.22.16

Happy, happy Friday!! Is anyone else excited for the weekend? My weekend has actually already begun as my company has this lovely little 9/80 plan. Rather than working 80 hours in 10 days, we work 80 hours in 9 days and have every other Friday off. Our team is split into two groups so half of us are always there on Friday's to "hold down the fort." 

It. Is. AMAZING.

I feel like I don't have to take days off just to have a day off since I have a built in one every other week. I can also plan my trips to NY around that day off so I don't have to use another PTO day. All that to say, the weekend is here. Now onto some of my favorites from the week!


{ONE} Monday was a day off from work for Martin Luther King Day and Starbucks is a perfect way to spend a day off. I have three words: White. Chocolate. Mocha. That paired with hanging out with friends watching Netflix, was a relaxing way to spend a day off.


{TWO} This past week I received my 2016 calendar from New Day Foster Home! Have you ever thought about sponsoring a child? For just $35/month, you can make a difference in the life of a child. And as a perk, you receive a monthly update and picture and will even get one of these sweet (literally) calendars. Find out more here or shoot me an email with any questions you may have.


{THREE} A year ago this week I met these lovely  ladies. I wrote about it on my Friendversary blog post. I am so thankful for amazing friends in this new city of mine!


I hope you have an amazing weekend! I have big plans to stay warm, relax, and knit. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...