Wednesday, July 1, 2015

{Day 7} The Beach

Today was a much needed break. This tour has been fun but it has been busy. Lots of sight-seeing and our days have been pretty packed for the past week. Today, everyone had a free day to do whatever they wanted. We stayed right on the beach and so naturally, I spent the afternoon at the beach. 
 






I went for a walk this morning, read for a while, and then another long week before calling it a day. My second walk was to explore a nearby lighthouse.


I just love watching the waves crash onto the rocks. It makes me think of the story of Jesus walking on the water and how even the waves obey Him. It reminds me of His power and strength.


This cat was just hanging out on the rocks. I thought it was funny. 




















I stumbled upon this walking path. I though tit was absolutely beautiful!























It was a much needed day of rest. Tomorrow morning we take the fast train back to Seoul for our final few days of the tour.

Happy July!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...