Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

"Enter his gates with thanksgiving, 
and His courts with praise! 
Give thanks to him; 
bless His name!"
Psalm 100:4

Another Thanksgiving has come and gone. This is one of my favorite days of the whole year. A day spent with family, good food, and a day to be thankful. After being overseas for the last few years, I don't take for granted the blessing of being home for the holidays.


We had a white Thanksgiving this year!


And of course Thanksgiving day wouldn't be right without watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. 


My brothers are obviously thrilled about me taking their pictures.




At least Kiah cooperated!


Dinner table all ready!





The appetizer table.


This picture cracks me up. My Grandma's dog, Cody, just waiting for my Dad to drop some turkey.
He never did.


The family!










Yes, so much to be thankful for this year. I have a family who has loved me and supported me through all of my adventures, I have my dream job starting in a little over a week, and a new adventure in Oklahoma starting next week!

Praying you all had a wonderful day of Thankfulness.

"Oh give thanks to the Lord,
for He is good,
for His steadfast love endures forever."
Psalm 107:1







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...