Thursday, July 17, 2014

River Boat Cruise and Last Day

The other night we did something a little unique and special and went on a river boat cruise! 


Katrina, the foster home's medical coordinator, came with us!


Just gorgeous!





Group shot!








And because I know you love seeing adorable baby pictures...











In other news, yesterday was my last full day here in Zhongshan. We have a driver picking us up at 8:30 p.m. this evening to take us to the airport for our very late flight. I am staying strong and said some tough goodbye's yesterday, but I know today will be another story when I say goodbye to the kiddos.

Please keep me in your prayers, especially tomorrow. Also pray for safe travels for my Mom, Kiah, and myself. We will be arriving in Buffalo Saturday evening.

Thank you so much for coming on this adventure with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...