Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Farewell Party

On Thursday of last week, we had my going away lunch. It was still another week until I was leaving, but our director was leaving a few days before me and so we wanted to have my lunch before he left. It was a wonderful lunch with my "China family," minus the kids. We went to a Cantonese restaurant and had "dim sum," which is one of my favorite traditions in Southern China. There were so many of us that we needed two tables. 


The second table.


Group shot!


Foster home staff, minus our director, Doug. Love these ladies, I'm really going to miss them.


It has been an incredible two years here and God has done so much in my life and heart. As sad as it is to see this chapter come to a close, I'm excited to see what the next one has in store. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...