Sunday, July 6, 2014

Meetings

The last 72 hours have been filled with meetings. First, on Saturday morning, we met up with my high school social studies teacher and his wife in Beijing! They are here for for the summer and it was so fun to meet up, do a little shopping in the market and then share lunch together. So awesome to meet them in Beijing, CHINA of all places! Excited to get together with them when we are all back in the states and share stories and pictures. 


Then yesterday, I was able to introduce my mom and Kiah to my favorite part of China, my sweet children.


Kiah was a naturally with this sweet little one and she loved her too!


I love this picture, so precious.


Of course my mother is a "natural." After all, she's had a lot of practice!


Once again, more sweet memories were made.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...