Saturday, June 28, 2014

So Much

My brain is in a fog. What a crazy, emotional week it has been. And yet, there isn't much time to stop and think about it because there is still so much to do. And I have a feeling these next few weeks are going to be just as crazy, if not more. 


So I just keep plugging away. Yesterday was "cleaning" day around here. Laundry, my bathroom, kitchen. Then last evening was packing. *Sigh* So very much to do and I am just not thinking clearly.


Today is Sunday here. On Thursday my Mom and sister will be in China. IN CHINA. After so many months of planning this, they are almost here and I couldn't be more excited. Although that means, so much to do.


It also reminds me how soon I'll be leaving. I know I keep saying it, but it's true. And even though I know it's happening, it's still hard for me to believe that it's really happening.


As crazy busy as these next few days and weeks are going to be, I'm going to try to stop and soak it all in.


Please be praying for me and my family at this time. There has been a lot going on and many changes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...