Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Just What I Need


God knows just what we need, right when we need it. Sometimes, He even provides what we need even if we, ourselves, don't realize we need it! God is preparing my heart to leave and He is having people cover me in prayer. I know people have been praying for me and I have felt those prayers.

Yesterday, I received several emails from dear friends telling me that they have been praying for me. I wasn't even sure what I exactly needed prayer for in that moment but a few hours later, I knew. Don't you love when God is preparing the hearts of your friends and family to lift you up even when you don't know you need to be lifted up?

I love when God works like that. It's just like Him. I have no need to worry or fret or try to "figure it all out." He is already there. And He is already preparing me for what He is going to do.

"In their hearts human beings plan their course,
but the Lord establishes their steps."
Proverbs 16:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...