Thursday, May 1, 2014

This is What Happens....

THIS is what happens when you put a tu-tu, an adorable child's hat and sunglasses, two crazy girls, and someone willing to take our picture, together. And THIS, my friends, is why I'm usually the one behind the camera...











Our adoring fans.
 

See? We can take serious pictures as well although they are few and far between.


Laura is leaving me tomorrow and heading back to the US. It has been wonderful having her here the last few months. I am going miss her a lot but so excited to see where the Lord takes her in the coming months. And, I will be seeing her in just over 2 months.

After talking about this for over 4 years, she FINALLY made it to China!

Thank you, Roberta, for taking these "awesome" pictures of us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...