Saturday, April 5, 2014

Here

I know, I know, I've been a horrible blogger lately. It's not that I don't have anything to say. Every once in a while I get get in a "slump" when I'm not sure how to say what it is I want to say. 


Another reason as to why I haven't been a very good blogger lately, is because my friend, Laura, is here! I am often told how well I do at keeping my blog updated and I respond with "it's because I don't have any friends or a social life." It's true! Ok, I do have friends here but I also have a lot more just me time and I have much more time to devote to my blog. But with Laura here? It's much more fun talking and hanging out with her than writing a blog post. Although, we should be documented all our adventures better I suppose. I'll try to work on that...


She has been here almost 4 weeks and she has been busying doing one-on-one's with several of our children,


and reading,


and of course just loving on these sweet kiddos!


All that to say, I am here and I am doing well. I'll try my best to get back on the "blogging band wagon!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...