Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Care Package

Receiving packages are always a highlight. I don't think packages have ever been so exciting in my life and probably never will be again. There is nothing quite like receiving a "taste of home" (often literally!) when you are on the other side of the world.

Recently, my Aunt decided to bless me with a package for Christmas/birthday. It took longer to arrive than usual due to Chinese New Year, but last week it finally came!


Look at all those goodies.... oh my.


I have to admit, this was one of my favorites and I have been enjoying it a lot lately with these chilly nights.


Thank you, Aunt Sharon! The kids and I love it! I showed them all of our fun, new craft supplies and they were pretty excited.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...