Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!! This is the post where I should write about the top things that happened in 2013. Maybe I would just pick some favorite moments or perhaps organize it month by month. Maybe I would even just pick my favorite blog posts or pictures from 2013. 

Quite honestly, there has been quite a lot going on lately. Returning to China less than a week ago, traveling through Beijing and then down south, trying to get over jet lag, catch up on work at the foster home, holding my precious babies, showing my brother all the sites of my "hometown" and now trying to get a brother healthy, it's not just not the top priority right now. All that to say? 

Maybe I'll get to it by Chinese New Year. That gives me almost a month. 


In the meantime, Happy New Year! Praying that God will bless you abundantly in this new year of 2014. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...