Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday Snapshot: Christmas Parade

It's an annual tradition in our family to attend the Frewsburg Christmas parade. One of the perks of a small town!

Here's a picture of the "happy parade goers."
 Kiah with her hot chocolate being silly.
For some reason she gets tired of me taking pictures of her. Just wait until I get my new camera.... she'll be my subject as I'm learning how to use it! She doesn't know this yet...
 Christmas is in the air.

This picture just makes me laugh. I look extra special and my Dad and Tage were obviously distracted by the parade.
 So cute!
 Of course the float is pulled by a tractor.
 And more adorable little horses.


 Can't have a Christmas parade without Santa Clause. 
The Christmas season has begun!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...